Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,974 (﷼ 7,275,479) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)