Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨17,884 (﷼ 8,923,201) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)