Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨59,025 (﷼ 36,456,422) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)