Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨17,596 (﷼ 8,369,235) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (40 minutes ago)