Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.441 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨1,670,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨1,670,000 (元159,951) in Qitaihe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)