Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.973 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,072 (元3,216) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (44 minutes ago)