Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.803 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,949 (元1,933) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (34 minutes ago)