Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨151,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨148,342 (﷼ 94,054,556) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)