Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,888 (﷼ 18,205,445) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (30 minutes ago)