Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,337 (﷼ 6,942,610) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)