Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07226 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,031 (747,721 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,321 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)