Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07220 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨780,711 (10,813,171 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨656,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)