Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07141 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,465 (454,614 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)