Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07557 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨1,013,101 (13,406,734 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨820,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (about 1 hour ago)