Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.827 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,143 (Bs 2,365) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (19 minutes ago)