Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00112 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨4.50 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨4.08 (Bs 3,656) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)