Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.500 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,865 (Bs 2,441) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)