Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.170 INR / UYU
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨236,212 ($U108,875) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨189,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)