Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.246 INR / UYU
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,701 ($U20,789) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (31 minutes ago)