Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.341 INR / UYU
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,119 ($U9,875) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)