Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.370 INR / UYU
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,879 ($U11,765) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)