Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.382 INR / UYU
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,130 ($U9,711) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)