Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10354 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,138 (CH$377,988) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (38 minutes ago)