Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10531 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,256 (CH$401,258) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (40 minutes ago)