Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09941 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,987 (CH$291,592) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (28 minutes ago)