Cost of living comparison between Punta Arenas, Chile and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10157 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,008 (CH$256,051) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)