Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09645 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,013 (CH$228,240) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (30 minutes ago)