Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10361 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,726 (CH$209,692) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)