Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.717 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,900 (S/. 1,212) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)