Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.771 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,341 (S/. 3,675) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (39 minutes ago)