Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.810 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,615 (S/. 1,798) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (about 1 hour ago)