Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,123 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)