Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.741 INR / HRK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,579 (11,785 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)