Cost of living comparison between Pula, Croatia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.751 INR / HRK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,709 (2,329 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $757 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)