Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.750 INR / HRK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,863 (4,918 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (31 minutes ago)