Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.129 INR / HRK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,859 (3,837 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (36 minutes ago)