Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.633 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,171 (Mex$ 9,131) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)