Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.280 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,056 (Php26,610) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (35 minutes ago)