Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10531 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,378 (CH$335,939) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (40 minutes ago)