Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10559 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,336 (CH$997,627) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)