Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10368 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,044 (CH$193,326) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)