Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10505 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,730 (CH$1,006,430) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 16 (about 2 hours ago)