Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.270 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨85,043 (Php66,968) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)