Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨105,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨103,680 (Php81,274) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)