Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.368 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,921 (Php13,099) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)