Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.336 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,430 (Php16,039) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)