Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.153 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,810 (Mex$ 6,601) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)