Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.439 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,914 (Mex$ 6,373) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)