Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,297 in Puducherry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (24 minutes ago)