Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,669 in Puducherry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)