Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.595 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,562 (S/. 4,834) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)