Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.741 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,919 (S/. 1,060) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)