Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.594 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,262 (S/. 693) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarau costs CHF 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)