Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.830 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,546 (S/. 1,742) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)