Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.771 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,518 (S/. 4,791) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)