Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.472 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,266 (S/. 1,039) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)