Cost of living in Pskov, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.155 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pskov (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,229 (руб 11,457) in Pskov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (about 1 hour ago)