Cost of living in Pskov, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pskov (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,393 (руб 14,388) in Pskov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (21 minutes ago)