Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.070 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,862 ($685) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (42 minutes ago)