Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.152 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,694 ($806) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (38 minutes ago)