Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.970 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,207 ($480) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (35 minutes ago)