Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,051 (€455) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antananarivo costs 19 Ariary (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)