Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.259 INR / MKD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,763 (25,220 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)