Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 998 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.883 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,515 (R 3,177) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)