Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.692 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,912 (£519) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)