Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.846 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,124 (R$ 712) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Oshawa costs C$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)