Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.422 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,990 (R$ 1,026) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)