Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,253 (R$ 850) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)