Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.645 INR / CVE
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,648 (38,233 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £803 (about 1 hour ago)