Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.635 INR / CVE
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,238 (25,571 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)