Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,959 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.602 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,322 (5,889 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)