Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,178 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.891 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,978 (13,134 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (38 minutes ago)