Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,971 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.679 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,230 (8,672 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)