Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,709 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.698 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,317 (8,643 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Canberra costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)