Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,010 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.069 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,965 (13,024 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)