Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.556 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,406 (7,691 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨136,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (about 1 hour ago)