Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.344 INR / BOB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,779 ($b2,224) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)