Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.623 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,203 (R 8,572) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (39 minutes ago)