Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.280 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨12,020 (ARS $2,808) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)