Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.805 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨23,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨21,382 (ARS $7,622) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)