Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.762 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 71% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,782 (£551) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)