Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.561 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 74% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,221 (£322) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)