Cost of living comparison between Portoviejo, Ecuador and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.649 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨18,277 ($274) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)