Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.391 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,762 (R$ 1,754) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 130,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)