Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.970 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,632 (R$ 783) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)