Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,248 prices entered by 380 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.559 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,921 ($479) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)