Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,136 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.546 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,008 ($914) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)