Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.810 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨27,268 (E£ 7,157) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (41 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (about 1 hour ago)