Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.609 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨12,787 (E£ 3,543) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)