Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.562 INR / TTD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,552 (5,810 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)