Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.945 INR / TTD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 56% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,483 (1,959 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)