Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.059 INR / TTD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨399,504 (39,717 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨313,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)