Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.511 INR / TTD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,970 (4,728 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)