Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.140 INR / PGK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,541 (2,212 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)