Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.626 INR / PGK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,046 (2,346 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (about 4 hours ago)