Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.602 INR / PGK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,106 (879 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)