Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.843 INR / PGK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨438,786 (21,052 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨367,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)