Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.664 INR / PGK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,754 (903 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)