Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.942 INR / MUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,364 (₨22,328) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)