Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.888 INR / MUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,519 (₨8,747) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (35 minutes ago)