Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.883 INR / MUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,720 (₨11,003) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)