Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.984 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,027 (R 3,015) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (34 minutes ago)