Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.018 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,105 (R 3,807) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)