Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.188 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,724 (R 7,657) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)