Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.964 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,232 (R 35,702) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨158,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)