Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.036 INR / HTG
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 71% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,805 (46,131 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)