Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.960 INR / HTG
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 70% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,876 (33,195 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (33 minutes ago)