Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.047 INR / HTG
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 77% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,375 (55,778 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)