Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,737 (€2,294) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨156,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (less than a minute ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)