Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.339 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨517,950 (£5,733) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)