Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00482 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,102 (Rp 18,676,915) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (36 minutes ago)