Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00481 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,438 (Rp 16,520,723) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)