Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00491 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,698 (Rp 3,604,116) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)