Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.784 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,606 (R$ 703) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (36 minutes ago)