Cost of living comparison between Ponta Grossa, Brazil and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.578 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,219 (R$ 726) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)