Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.970 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,754 ($289) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (19 minutes ago)