Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.423 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨10,185 (4,204₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (43 minutes ago)