Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.517 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨24,156 (9,596₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)