Cost of living comparison between Polokwane, South Africa and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.810 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,025 (R 4,371) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (31 minutes ago)