Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.937 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,108 (R 7,110) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)