Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.873 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,479 (R 7,896) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)